We want you to be at ease at Town East Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center. That’s why we offer an array of services and amenities to provide not only the comforts of home but also peace of mind, knowing that you have premier staff on-site 24 hours a day 7 days a week to assure the highest levels of senior care available.
Senior Living Mesquite Features
- 24/7 skilled nursing care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Hospice and Respite Care
- Life Works senior wellness program, which includes a comprehensive curriculum of purpose-driven exercises for every area of life
- Dietary counseling and management
- Dining Your Way meal service, which includes menu choices and restaurant-style meals
- Pharmacy services
- Podiatry, Dentistry and Optometry Services
- On-site beauty/ barber salon
- Electronically-secured premises
- Life enrichment center
- Lush, professionally landscaped grounds featuring a sitting area
- Main dining and a dining room which offers personal assistance
- A private dining room for special family occasions
Dining Your Way is the meal service that is revolutionizing senior living and is bringing restaurant-style dining to Town East Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center. Some of the unique and exceptional features of Dining Your Way include:
- No more early wake-up calls for breakfast! Enjoy restful awakenings and sleep in until desired. Your meal will be ready when you are.
- Extended dining times offering a choice of where and when to dine.
- Selective menus featuring fresh and nutritious meals
- Continental breakfast for those early risers
- Table-side service for each course
- Enhanced snack service
- Restaurant style ambiance and décor
- Selection of Fruit Juice or Seasonal Fresh Fruit
- Creamy Oatmeal Topped with Brown Sugar and Sliced Bananas
- Eggs Any Style
- Crisp Hickory Smoked Bacon
- Assorted Breakfast Breads
- Fresh Brewed Coffee/Hot Tea
- Traditional Caesar Salad
- Garlic Roasted Chicken
- Wild Rice Pilaf
- Steamed Broccoli
- Chocolate Bread Pudding or Fresh Fruit Cup
- Bread Basket
- Choice of Beverage
- Soup Du Jour
- Braised Beef Tips
- Sweet Potato Mash
- Sautéed Green Beans
- Cinnamon Baked Apple a la Mode or Assorted Fresh Fruit
- Bread Basket
- Choice of Beverage
*Meals prepared in accordance to prescribed (or physician ordered) diet. Heart healthy and vegetarian variations of meals are always available. The above menu is a small sampling of our menus, residents have the option of choosing from a selection of always available menu options as well.
You become as much a part of our family as your loved one. We believe that family members should be actively involved in planning your medical care and treatment. We encourage you and your family to participate in the development of your care plan through regular resident conferences. We also schedule follow-up conferences to keep family members informed of your progress.
We understand that caring for an adult or senior family member with a serious illness, injury or debilitating medical condition can place a tremendous strain on family members. To help families manage, we offer a range of social and counseling services. These services help people cope with the financial and emotional issues that can arise when a loved one needs extended care that cannot be provided at home.
Who says recovery can’t be fun? We work hard to keep the joy in day-to-day life. Short-term and long term residents enjoy a wide range of activities and events, tailor-made to amuse, entertain and inform. From Domino tournaments and day trips, to music therapy, movies and musical entertainment, there’s something for everyone.
As providers of post-acute and long-term skilled nursing care, we understand to enhance both an individual’s health and quality of life requires more than just clinical expertise; it requires attention to the emotional, spiritual, social, psychological, and physical needs of our patients. Providing interesting and varied activities and events is one more way we promote healing and recovery. These are just some of the many activities we host at our community:
- Just Visiting – Daily events designed explicitly for our residents staying only a brief time
- Community Excursions
- Movie Night
- Sporting Events
- Bingo, Euchre, Bunco, Yahtzee, and other Games Available
- Wii Activities
- Arts and Crafts
- Current Events, Economic News, and other Discussions on Topics of Interest
- Bible Studies, Hymn Singing, Proverbs and Religious Services
- Exercise Groups
- Reminiscing Activities
- Holiday Celebrations
- Resident Council
All of our activities are planned and hosted by activities director and/or experienced activities professionals and are tailored to each individuals abilities, preferences and/or interests.